At 78, Mick Jagger Says You’re Not Supposed To Rock At His Age
May 24, 2022 8:38AM EDT
- Mick Jagger is still going strong at age 78 – but that doesn’t mean it’s easy.
- In an interview with London’s Sunday Times, Jagger admitted that “Rock’n’roll, or any kind of pop music honestly, isn’t supposed to be done when you’re in your 70′s”.
- So how does Jagger keep in shape? “I do dancing, gym, every day of the week. I don’t enjoy it very much, but it has to be done“.
- He also brings a cardiologist with him on tour.
- The Stones will launch a European tour on June 1st.