CLASSIC ROCK 94-3 QCM …. THIS YEAR’S BONANZA EXTRAVAGANZA IS COMING UP FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, MAY 10TH AND 11TH AT THE HAGERSTOWN SPEEDWAY AND IS ALREADY SOLD OUT ….
- AND QCM HAS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN YOUR WAY IN WITH BONANZA OVER/UNDER
- LISTEN STARTING MONDAY, APRIL 8TH, AND EVERY WEEKDAY AROUND 9:30, 11:30, 1:30 AND 3:30
- BE CALLER 9 AT 877-709-9430 AND YOU’LL BE ASKED TO GUESS THE FOUR DIGIT BONANZA TICKET NUMBER
- THEN WE’LL TELL YOU IF YOUR GUESS IS OVER OR UNDER THE CORRECT NUMBER
- MAKE A MATCH AND YOU’LL WIN THE $110 BONANZA TICKET AND A GUEST PASS ALONG WITH AN OVERNIGHT STAY AT A LOCAL HOTEL THAT FRIDAY NIGHT, PLUS EXCLUSIVE BONANZA MERCH, A SOFT BEER COOLER, TOUR, TASTING AND FLIGHTS OF BEERS FOR 6 PEOPLE FROM FLYING DOG BREWERY IN FREDERICK
- The WQCM Bonanza Over Under will begin April 8, 2019 and run until we give away a total of four Bonanza tickets. The correct ticket number will be anywhere between 0000 and 9999.
- The contest will air (4) times each weekday: at approximately 9:30 AM, 11:30AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM. Bonanza Chairman Rick Conrad tell you when to call no more than 10 minutes before each contest time. Caller #9 at 717-709-9430 or 1-877-709-9430 will get to guess the correct numbered ticket.
- The contestant gets only one (1) guess per time, to be revealed on the air. If the contestant correctly guesses, he / she wins the Bonanza ticket and a guest pass along with a Bonanza prize package . If the contestant doesn’t guess correctly, he / she can play again until a win occurs, but may only win this contest one time.
- The contestant must supply the following in order to play: Legal name, current address, driver’s license number, and date of birth. Failure to provide true and accurate info or any attempt to provide fraudulent info will result in that winner being disqualified. Other info may be asked, but is not mandatory to participate in this contest. A contestant must provide his / her phone number for verification.
- All contestants must be at least twenty-one (21) to play.
- All Alpha Media Employees, their families, any employee from a radio station licensed to Franklin County, Pa., Washington County, Md., or Berkley County, WV., or anyone residing in their households during the span of the contest are ineligible to play.
- A contestant can play until she / he wins. Then a contestant is ineligible to play for the remainder of the contest.
- The ticket number will remain the same until it is guessed, then a new ticket number will be selected.
- Total number of winners: 4.
- If during the contest a technical problem occurs which causes the caller to be disconnected before a guess is made, the on air person may elect to go on to the next caller or terminate the contest at that point.
- The winner must present at least two forms of I.D. in order to claim the prize, one of which must be a photo I.D. Prizes must be claimed at the Chambersburg office of Alpha Media during regular business hours, Monday through Friday between 9AM and Noon and between 1PM and 4PM.
- No purchase required to play.
- Proxy, in someone else’s name, may not play contest. An attempt to do this may result in disqualification. Prizes are not transferable.
- Taxes on all prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Offer is subject to all federal, state and local regulations and law and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and expressly consent to the use of their name, photograph or likeness for advertising this and similar promotions of Alpha Media without compensation. Winners agree to hold Alpha Media, it’s officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless against and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- All decisions of WQCM and Alpha Media are final.
- Alpha Media reserves the right to suspend the Bonanza Over/Under contest if it is deemed necessary due to an emergency including, but not limited to war, an act of terror or weather event.
- All regular contest rules apply.
A copy of the rules is available at Alpha Media, 25 Penncraft Avenue, Chambersburg, Pa. or 1250 Maryland Avenue, Hagerstown, Md. during regular business hours or at www.wqcmfm.com.