- Every musician dreams of making it big one day – that’s why Godsmack drummer Shannon Larkin will never forget the moment he realized he’d ‘made it.’
- Larkin told Heavy Consequence that Godsmack was on tour with Metallica when frontman Sully Erna blindfolded him and led him into a room.
- When the blindfold was removed, his bandmates and all of Metallica were there to present him with a custom-made gold record of Faceless, his first album with the band.
- Larkin says he stood there thinking “Oh my God. I made it. I’m a rock star.”
- Larkin and the rest of Godsmack will hit the road in 2024 on the mostly-acoustic ‘Vibez Tour’.