- The KISS farewell tour feels like it’s been going on forever – but it’s finally coming to an end later this year.
- Appearing on The Howard Stern Show on Wednesday, the band announced that the tour would end with two shows at Madison Square Garden on Dec. 1st and 2nd.
- They also unveiled the final batch of North American tour dates, including a stop at CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore on November 29th.
- Tickets go on sale next Friday, March 10th, with presales beginning Monday, March 6th.
- The KISS farewell tour first launched all the way back in January 2019 – and was extended into 2023 after a year-long pandemic delay.