New Eddie Van Halen Book Covers 50 Hours Of ‘Intimate And Wide-Ranging Talks’
- As the first anniversary of the death of Eddie Van Halen approaches, a new book called Eruption: Conversations with Eddie Van Halen is set to come out next month.
- The book is written by Brad Tolinksi, former Editor-in-Chief of Guitar World magazine, and Chris Gill, former Editor-In-Chief of Guitar Aficionado magazine.
- It’s based on more than 50 hours of conversations the pair had with EVH and also includes interviews with family, friends, and other musicians.
- It examines everything from Eddie’s early struggles as a young Dutch immigrant unable to speak English to his relationships with bandmates David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar.
- The book is scheduled to be published on October 5.