- Ozzy Osbourne is already back home after surgery to remove and realign pins in his neck and back.
- Pictures posted to social media show the 73-year-old rocker being wheeled out of a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday.
- He was seen standing up and getting into a black Range Rover without much help.
- The former Black Sabbath frontman was with his wife, Sharon.
- Ozzy has dealt with ongoing severe neck injuries stemming from a quad biking accident in 2003.
- Sharon also tweeted on Tuesday that Ozzy was “doing well and on the road to recovery.”