- At long last, the Pantera reunion/celebration has announced a full-blown U.S. tour for this summer.
- The band will hit the road with Lamb of God on a 19-date tour, with two local dates, Aug. 5th at Hersheypark Stadium and Sept. 15th at Jiffy Lube Live! in Bristow, VA.
- The tour is booked around Pantera’s already-scheduled festival dates, as well as their dates supporting Metallica on the M72 tour.
- Tickets go on sale Friday, Jan. 27th.
- The Pantera reunion includes original members Philip Anselmo and Rex Brown, with Zakk Wylde and Charlie Benante filling in for late brothers Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul.
- It launched last month with a string of dates in Mexico and South America, and will tour Europe in the spring.