- Paul Rodgers has been quietly going through quite a lot of health issues in the past seven years and is lucky to be alive.
- The Free and Bad Company singer told ‘CBS Mornings’ he’s had 11 minor and two major strokes since 2016.
- The first major stroke happened in 2016, and the second happened in October 2019.
- The strokes left him unable to speak and led to him having an endarterectomy, a surgery that removes plaque from a clogged carotid artery.
- Doctors told Rodgers it was possible he wouldn’t survive the surgery.