- Queen shared a “new” song on Thursday.
- By “new,” of course, this means a rediscovered song from the band featuring vocalist Freddie Mercury.
- The song is called “Face It Alone” and can officially be heard online now.
- The song is out before the band releases its 13th album “The Miracle”
- According to a release from the band, the box set for the album includes an “hour-plus disc of further previously unreleased recordings, including six unpublished songs. Just as tantalizing for fans, the audio includes the band’s candid spoken exchanges on the studio floor in London and Montreux, giving the most revealing window yet into the four members’ creative process and the joy, in-jokes and banter on their return to working together.”