- Ratt’s Stephen Pearcy says he’s battling liver cancer.
- The singer revealed the news in a recent interview, saying he’d kept his diagnosis quiet for the last three years.
- Pearcy says the treatment is going well and that he’s “appreciating every day and minute above ground here, because all of our peers are seemingly disappearing”.
- “I went on the road nine days after surgery, not even knowing the outcome of my surgery, removing the cancer and stuff. So if I’m devoted and into something, I’m into it. But then again, I have to start thinking about how long I want to be out here doing this. And you start thinking about other things — life things”, he added.
- Pearcy has expressed optimism that the band’s classic lineup will reunite for a final LP.